The purpose of the bond issuance is a raising debt funds.
Bonds issuance allow to raise funds for both general corporate needs and specific tasks, for example, acquisition of assets, implementation of the investment project or debt restructuring. Conservative investors, who prefer stable and anticipated revenue, the major part of their portfolios make up of low risk securities, specifically bonds.
Macte Invest™ provides integrated legal and tax advice under preparation and organization of bonds issuance for your company.
- You can set an interest rate.
- You can set the terms of payments.
- Opportunity to expand the investor base of your company.
- Receipt of more amount of funds from bonds than from a standard lending.
- There are no requirements to providing a detailed information on the use of funds.
- Possibility of early repayment of bonds including at a price below the initial offer.
- Assessment of the liquidity and credit worthiness of your company for the organization of bond issuance.
- Determination of an issuing volume, interest rates and terms of payments.
- Preparation of necessary documents for bonds issuance.
- Attraction of a pool of investors.
- Organization of primary bond sales.