What are cookies?
Cookies are text files, stored by a visited website on the visitor’s device and serve different purposes.
If you would like to limit or forbid the acceptance and storage of cookies on your devices, or to delete the cookies already saved, such this can be done in your web browser’s settings. Please be advised, that rejecting or deleting cookies, used by this website, may cause degradation of user experience and in some cases may block usage of the website.
List of cookies we use:
- «_ga» - this cookie is a Google Analytics persistent cookie which is used to distinguish unique users.
- «_gid» - also used by Google Analytics, to store information of how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytics report of how the website is doing.
- «accept-terms-of-site» – used to detect, if the visitor understands possible risks of investment services, and has accepted terms of website usage.
- «XSRF-TOKEN» – used to prevent CSRF (Cross-site request forger) attack and defend visitor form 3rd party unauthorized actions.
- «macteinvest_session» – visitor session identifier.