Financing on the pledge of securities
If you are looking for a way to employ your capital but you don't want to lose the profitability from invested assets then it would be reasonably use the financing on the pledge of securities.
Financing on the pledge of securities is a type of credit financing that is provided on the pledge of your investment portfolio or of one specific security from your portfolio. The key advantage of this type of credit financing is the possibility of achieving additional profitability on funds obtained on credit, as well as the possibility of using additional funds for transactions which are unrelated to the transactions in securities.
- Standard percentage rate.
- Flexible maturities of loan repayment.
- Achieving maximum return on capital.
- Automatic receipt of financing.
Macte Invest™ will provide the convenient access to credit financing on the pledge of securities and an achieving maximum profitability from funds obtained on credit and also will advise on the management of credit limits.
- Immediate receipt of financing.
- Automatic calculation of an available volume of credit financing.
- Automatic calculation of percentage rates depending on the funds of use.
- Individual approach and capabilities assessment of your portfolio.
- Advice on the rules and principles of account management.