Exchange traded fund
Exchange traded fund (ETF) is non-traditional asset which tracks the index value or assets basket and is traded on the exchange as shares.
The prices for shares of ETF reflect the change in the prices of the chosen underlying assets, for example, share index, currency pair or commodity. In fact ETF is a new type of securities which serve as certificates for share portfolio, bonds, exchange goods.
- Investment diversification without need for an acquisition of a large number of financial instruments.
- High liquidity and possibility of a daily trading.
- Large variety of ETF from the goods to the indexes.
- Access to modern platforms for trading the exchange-traded funds.
- Fast execution trough both the computer and mobile device
- Support 24/7.